The Paddler's Guide to NSW 3rd Edition plus Global Paddler Membership
This package contains The Paddler's Guide to New South Wales 3rd Edition and one year of Global Paddler membership.
Australia’s “first state” is home to lush sub-tropical rainforests, soaring alpine peaks, sun-kissed outback landscapes, delightful rural countryside, the nation’s capital territory, and the most beautiful harbour city on Earth. The 3rd Edition of The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales is the ultimate companion for seeing this amazing part of the world from the water. It is a glossy, full-colour, 585 page, handy A5 size, guidebook that includes:
- 185 paddle trails - descriptions, maps, GPS coordinates
- Paddle trail locator maps
- Difficulty ratings for every paddle trail
- Historical information and local points of interest
- Recommended places to eat, drink, and stay the night
- Fish species found at each location
- Trip preparation advice
- Over 650 full-colour photos
Global Paddler members are entitled to unlimited use of enhanced online versions of all Global Paddler guides including many not found in our guidebooks, free advice from qualified industry experts about equipment and trip planning advice, invitations to take part in Global Paddler adventures, and access to exclusive Global Paddler offers.
See the world from the water. Become a Global Paddler member today.