Australia’s “first state” is home to lush sub-tropical rainforests, soaring alpine peaks, sun kissed outback landscapes, delightful rural countryside, the nation’s capital territory, and the most beautiful harbour city on earth. The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales 2nd Edition is the ultimate companion for seeing this amazing part of the world from the water.
The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales 2nd Edition is the most up to date paddling guidebook for Australia’s “first state”. It includes:
- 140 paddling trips – descriptions, maps, GPS coordinates
- Trip locator maps
- Historical information and local points of interest
- Recommended places to eat drink and stay the night
- Expert equipment advice – kayaks, canoes, SUPs, fishing, transport
- Trip preparation advice
- Over 420 full-colour photos
If your answer to any of the following questions is “yes” then you should definitely own a copy of The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales 2nd Edition.
- Do you want trip descriptions written by a qualified paddling instructor with 8 years’ experience in writing paddle guides who has actually paddled at each location themselves?
- Do you want to have maps of waterways which are in many cases more accurate than Google Maps?
- Do you want to see colour photographs?
- Do you want to know where to find the wildlife?
- Do you want to know which fish will be biting?
- Do you want to know where to find shipwrecks and other cultural heritage sites?
- Do you want a street address and GPS coordinates for the starting point?
- Do you want to know what the parking is like?
- Do you want to know where to find the toilets?
- Do you want to know where to eat, drink and stay the night?