The 3rd Edition of The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales (PGNSW3) is preparing to land. To make sure that goes ahead as planned, the team is setting sail on a two-week research trip that will see us paddling in the Hunter, Sydney, Illawarra, and South Coast regions of the state. Thankfully, there are currently no lockdowns in place that will impede our progress and with any luck, the coast will remain clear until we return from our adventure in five weeks’ time.
The following destinations are currently on the list but there could be some ducking and weaving along the way. If you are a Global Paddler member who would like to come paddling with us, please feel free to drop us a line so we can let you know exactly when and where you can find us.
- 10/10 – Lake Glenbawn, Hunter
- 11/10 – Lake St Clair, Hunter
- 12/10 – Wallarah Creek, Hunter
- 13/10 – Douglas Park, Illawarra
- 14/10 – Comerong Island, Illawarra
- 15/10 – Coonemia Creek & Wollumboola Lake, Illawarra
- 16/10 – Bumbo Creek & Bumbo Lake, South Coast
- 17/10 – Coila Lake, South Coast
- 18/10 – Moruya River, South Coast
- 19/10 – Narira Creek & Black Lagoon, South Coast
- 20/10 – Cuttagee Lake, South Coast
- 21/10 – Wallagoot Lake & Moncks Creek, South Coast
- 22/10 – Towamba River, South Coast
- 23/10 – Karuah River, Hunter
- 24/10 – Branch River, Hunter
The 3rd Edition of The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales is now available for pre-order. It is scheduled for publication in January 2021 with a recommended retail price of $44.95 but as a thank you to passionate paddlers who would like to be involved in the creation of the next edition of our most popular guidebook, we are offering the following special crowdfunding pre-order pricing.
- Pre-order in September or October 2020 – $29.95
- Pre-order in November or December 2020 – $34.95
- Pre-order in January 2021 – $39.95
But wait! There’s more! Anybody who pre-orders their copy of the 3rd Edition of The Paddler’s Guide to New South Wales before the end of October 2020 will have their name printed on the Crowdfunders Wall of Fame in the book. Pre-order your copy from the Global Paddler online store today.