The Paddler's Guide to South Australia plus Global Paddler Membership
This package contains The Paddler's Guide to South Australia and one year of Global Paddler membership.
Global Paddler created The Paddler’s Guide to South Australia so that everyone who loves paddling can have amazing experiences in South Australia’s best destinations. From the majesty of the Murray River, to the captivating history of Port Adelaide, to the coastal splendour of Coffin Bay, and lots more in between. South Australia has so much, so close. The Paddler’s Guide to South Australia is the ultimate companion for seeing it all from the water. It is a glossy, full-colour, 152 page, handy A5 size, guidebook that includes:
- 35 paddling trips - descriptions, maps, GPS coordinates
- Trip locator maps
- Historical information and local points of interest
- Recommended places to eat, drink and stay the night
- Fish species found at each location
- Expert equipment advice - kayaks, canoes, SUPs, fishing, transport
- Preparation advice
- Over 210 full-colour photos
Global Paddler members are entitled to unlimited use of enhanced online versions of all Global Paddler guides including many not found in our guidebooks, free advice from qualified industry experts about equipment and trip planning advice, invitations to take part in Global Paddler adventures, and access to exclusive Global Paddler offers.
See the world from the water. Become a Global Paddler member today.