Sea to Summit Advertorial
For 2013, Black Diamond introduces a revolutionary “hybrid power” headlamp, the ReVolt, a full-featured, no-compromise light that utilizes either rechargeable power (via USB) or traditional alkaline batteries.
Offering no compromise hybrid power and a full feature set, the revolutionary ReVolt is the first rechargeable (via USB) headlamp to also run on standard AAA alkaline batteries.
- 1 TriplePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit up to 110 lumens (max setting using alkaline batteries)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses 3 Black Diamond AAA Rechargeable Batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
- RRP $99.95
- Colours – Metallic Citron, Titanium, Matte Black, and Ultra White