Global Paddler has spent the last year and a half compiling everything you need to know to go around Victoria in 80 paddles and we are delighted to be able to tell you that the research is finally complete. We are now putting the final touches on our great new guidebook called The Paddler’s Guide to Victoria which will contain maps, colour photographs, logistical details and written descriptions for 80 great kayaking, canoeing, and stand up paddling destinations.
Victoria is “the place to be” for anyone whose dream paddling destinations include magnificent limestone gorges, ancient volcanic craters, gorgeous temperate rainforests, rugged alpine country, marvellous Melbourne and the mighty Murray River. The Paddler’s Guide to Victoria is the ultimate companion for seeing all of these amazing places from the water. It will include:
- 80 paddling trips – descriptions, maps, GPS coordinates
- Trip locator maps for Melbourne, Gippsland, Northern Districts and Western Districts
- Historical information and local points of interest
- Expert equipment advice from industry experts about kayaks, canoes, stand up paddleboards
- Trip preparation advice – everything you need to know about getting ready for a day on the water
- Over 200 full-colour photos
A limited number of copies of The Paddler’s Guide to Victoria are now available for pre-order from the Global Paddler online store at 25% off the recommended retail price but please hurry if you don’t want to miss out on this special offer.